Here you find some information on our projects! Page to be updated soon – stay tuned!
UMI-Sci-Ed – Exploiting Ubiquitous Computing, Mobile Computing and the Internet of Things to promote Science Education. H2020-SEAC-2014-2015/H2020-SEAC-2015-1, 2016-2018. Coordinated by CTI, Greece and with partners from Ireland, Italy, Norway, and Belgium.
Official web site: http://umi-sci-ed.eu/
ExCITed – NOKUT Centre of excellence for IT education. In particular, we are involved in the sub-project INFORMED DECISIONS, aiming at increasing the knowledge of IT and the IT profession for preuniversity students, and help them consider an IT career on a more informed basis.
Official web site: https://www.ntnu.edu/excited/informed-decision
TELL_GEMINI – GEMINI Center on Technology Enhanced Life-Long Learning. GEMINI centres are a strategic cooperation between SINTEF and NTNU. Partners: Dept. Information and Computer Science, SINTEF ICT, SINTEF Technology and Society.
Official web site: coming soon
TILES – The Tiles project develops methods and tools to design an build IoT products centered on human drives and desires.Tiles Design Tools support the design of everyday interactive things that are more useful, playful or engaging, enabling idea exploration through rapid prototyping.
Official web site: http://tilestoolkit.io/
- MIRROR, IP Co-Funded by EU IST FP7 (project nr. 257617), theme: Technology-enhanced learning, 2010 – 2014, Coordinator: IMC Information Media, Germany – 15 partners across 6 European countries.
- NORDIC-LEAF, Nordforsk funded network for researcher training in social and mobile learning, lead by Stockholm University, 8 partners in Nordic countries.
- Co-creat, project co-funded by EU LLP2010 on creative collaboration in learning, lead by Oulu University, 8 partners across Europe
- FABULA – Project funded by NFR-VERDIKT on seamless networks for transforming the city into an arena for learning. Collaboration among IDI, the Department of Telematics and the Center for ICT and Learning (LIKT) at NTNU.
- ASTRA – Project co-funded by EU IST-FET on pervasive awareness applications, lead by CTI, Greece with 5 partners.
- MOTUS – Project funded by LIKT-NTNU on Mobile Technology in University Education. Collaboration among IDI, the Programme for teacher education and the Department of Modern Foreign Languages (French group) at NTNU.